Gentlewomen, Gentlemen and Genteels in between.
This is the Lyne.
One never sees the Lyne but beholds her.
One never speaks to the Lyne but converses with her.
One never writes to the Lyne, but inscribes to her...

Sunday, January 04, 2009

SilverHawks Wing It

Guess what I did over the weekend? I actually used the DVD player downstairs and popped a certain disc into the machine. Must admit, I have been putting off watching my collections in their entirety. (grammatically kooky, never mind...)

And this thing is just one of those sets in my trusty collection.

Shiniest DVD set I have
SilverHawks


Holy Cow, that was like WAAAAAAAAAAAY and I bought this baby because no one wanted to? Maybe. I just had to have it? What the Buck. Because it is very shiny? Yeah, I'm a human magpie of sorts...

Look, whatever the reason, I still think it's nice to reminisce stuff. So what if I am old(er) and know stuff that most ordinary people do not? Important thing is, I like having stuff I like. I even have the View-Master reels to prove it! :p

I love the leader "Quick Silver", not as much as Optimus Prime though. Just the design... Aw, hell, you know what? I can't remember why I loved this series so much other than the metallic frenzy. (Thank you, Electro-Convulsive Therapy.) So I think I'll just watch the damned thing.

Note to self : I was one hell of a disturbed child. Make memoir?

~ Signed ~
A Yeoman Lyne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home