Gentlewomen, Gentlemen and Genteels in between.
This is the Lyne.
One never sees the Lyne but beholds her.
One never speaks to the Lyne but converses with her.
One never writes to the Lyne, but inscribes to her...

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Dance Six Minutes Away


Evolution of Dance

Self-explanatory. I mean, "Wow". I just saw my teenage years flash by. And -- Oh Gawd!! The stupid chicken dance is there (ROFL). Not bad at all, missed out on a few earlier era ones after Chubby Checker... but WHO CARES?! I don't have that kind of stamina or a limber enough body to pull off some of those moves again. Why fret when there is YouTube, where someone else can do it for you!

Note : I'm noticing a pattern with my posts. YouTubey Critiques maybe?


~ Signed ~
A Yeoman Lyne

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home