Gentlewomen, Gentlemen and Genteels in between.
This is the Lyne.
One never sees the Lyne but beholds her.
One never speaks to the Lyne but converses with her.
One never writes to the Lyne, but inscribes to her...

Friday, January 02, 2009

"Captain Not-So-Slow" apparently

Well, bugger me stupid. I could have sworn "Captain Slow" (James May) was at my speed. And now we are officially off to a speedy start this a new year...

(Oh, God. A vehicular reference is one of my resolutions.)

Jeremy and Richard eat Slow dust.
A new meaning to the phrase "Godspeed".


Let me ask you this, why would anyone need a car so fast on an island so small, that you'd practically reach your destination when you rev the bloody engine? ...And then slam into a lamp post or any other miscellaneous vertical object, to just die. Yay for tasteless humour. Small country + big car = Not a good idea.

Edit : I fucking hate Blogger.. Thanks for fucking up good old HTML codes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home