Gentlewomen, Gentlemen and Genteels in between.
This is the Lyne.
One never sees the Lyne but beholds her.
One never speaks to the Lyne but converses with her.
One never writes to the Lyne, but inscribes to her...

Friday, November 02, 2007

All Souled Out

All Souls' Day. Day of the Dead? Zombies!

I dunno. Been like forever since I last posted. So let's see...

(1) If blogger can actually allow me to post, like say, some time this year? If you are reading this, well good for you me, something still works.

(2) My computer is pooned. Everything that should not go wrong, does. So, if I am offline for far too long between hiatuses (such a word?), then something has gotten FUBAR in an old desktop.

(3) I am a Gym Junkie... which is absolute bullshit. But if you must care, I have gone down some ten kilos. It was a long and hard journey, but I am alive. But I do not have the time to live.

(4) Sean Bean. He rocks my world, along with the rest of my common senses and my hormones. (Damn the female biological clock.) So if I say, I have a man on my mind, know that he is right in my primal procreation priority list. Did I say that out loud?

Lyne is alive, but at the mercy of temperamental technology.

Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home