Gentlewomen, Gentlemen and Genteels in between.
This is the Lyne.
One never sees the Lyne but beholds her.
One never speaks to the Lyne but converses with her.
One never writes to the Lyne, but inscribes to her...

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Where's My Easter Bonnet?

Happy Easter All!


News has it that various Christian denominations are celebrating the resurrecting of that Jesus-dude, and on the same day? Orthodox too?! Wow! How cool is that?

And you know what I really hate? Completely and/or obviously ignorant people wishing Happy Easter before the day itself. And why do I pick such a qualm about it? The fucking vigil is not over yet, you fucktards. Solemnity should be in order.

Strange, this coming from me since I haven't attended obligatory mass in almost a decade. And that I'm not a religious person. I'm a prissy protocol prick. So bite me, pagan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home