Gentlewomen, Gentlemen and Genteels in between.
This is the Lyne.
One never sees the Lyne but beholds her.
One never speaks to the Lyne but converses with her.
One never writes to the Lyne, but inscribes to her...

Thursday, April 05, 2007

April is Here

And I am sick. Again.

What is it with me and new months? I hate the fact that on the first of every month in 2007 AD, the Common Cold embraces me in its thick, muscous-laden kind of way. Thank you, Year of the Pig in the 21st century.

So while I sniffle my way through to recovery. Here are my gripes...

> I still don't have an Xbox 360.
> Windows Vista has to wait for me (which leads me to...)
> The Nvidia 8800 is fucking expensive.
> Yes, money is an issue for me.
> A S$30,000 inheritance is too fucking little. (I deserve double that.)
> The world is still gay. And still full of fucktards.
> "Road of the Patriarch" Paperback will be out in... July.

Jesus. And it's Maundy Thursday today. Rgh.

Oh! And Red versus Blue is stopping at 100. Well, I would be inclined to burst into a nostalgic traditional song of farewell, but I am not short of being a heartless prick. Still, four years and a hundred bleedin' episodes is a long way to go. Thank you, Blood Gulch Outpost Alpha. You will be missed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home