Gentlewomen, Gentlemen and Genteels in between.
This is the Lyne.
One never sees the Lyne but beholds her.
One never speaks to the Lyne but converses with her.
One never writes to the Lyne, but inscribes to her...

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Random Blarghing, er, Blogging

Oh, and by the way? "Blargh" is what a certain alien says in "Red versus Blue".

Let's see, it's been two weeks since I blogged... Goddamnit! It's not even a real word! And my damned keyboard isn't responding fast enough. Silicone looks better in some tits, I guess. And not some keyboard that's spill-proof and can hardly accept SHIFT key inputs. Well, blame it if some of you are wondering why some of my letters are actually missing from my conversation.

So, news update!

Got John La Carré's first book novel.
Went to a friend's bar.
Went to the IT Show.
Changed mouse and keyboard.
"Road of the Patriarch" costs fifty bucks. (What?!)
Dental Appointment. (Got a fucking filling.)
Second last therapy session. (Social is good.)
Finally got my... Debit Card! (Yay!)
Finished Ten Hammers. (Near impossible.)
Actually wrote an introduction to a story.

And now, I disappear until I can actually think up of something to write.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home