Gentlewomen, Gentlemen and Genteels in between.
This is the Lyne.
One never sees the Lyne but beholds her.
One never speaks to the Lyne but converses with her.
One never writes to the Lyne, but inscribes to her...

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Still Down... But No Longer Out.

Oh. My. God. I have returned!

...yet again from an unexplained hiatus. Yes, try explaining when you've got mucous clogging up your grey matter and phlegm gobbed up in your respiratory system. Which is damned odd, really, why I am so susceptible to a mere cold. Me! A mere cold bringing me down. Sad, isn't it?

However, Lyne isn't giving her 100% and she hasn't got her voice back. No kidding, I completely lost my vocal prowess (eh, really?) on Friday. And now that it's returned, I've lost seven days of February. But my point is... blog update!

I was just checking up on some old bookmarks. Fanfiction.net seems to have found the Taiwan Earthquake quite a hindrance. Speaking of fan fiction, why is it so hard for people to grasp the concept of "it's" and "its"? And grammar, oh lordy, grammar can be so brutally massacred at times, it makes me wonder what is the point of writing in a language you aren't familiar with, at all? Seriously, pretty daft people the world has.

Ooh, aah! And Ubisoft has updated the Assassin's Creed site. I think. I don't know and I don't care! As long as you keep the multimedia coming in! Yummers! Still I think this would be some awesome if it was as real as pseudo-fantasy/Crusades-era would permit in a game. There was a pretty decent genre spawned with Garrett in the Thief series, although American accents aren't exactly the picture of authenticity now, is it?

...What is it with me and hooded ones?

Assassin and Thief
Can you spot the difference, O Brilliant One?
("Assassin's Creed" on the left and "Thief" on the right)


All images and characters belong to their respective owners. If you ask me, however, I would love to own Garrett. And that Assassin's glove.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home