Gentlewomen, Gentlemen and Genteels in between.
This is the Lyne.
One never sees the Lyne but beholds her.
One never speaks to the Lyne but converses with her.
One never writes to the Lyne, but inscribes to her...

Friday, February 16, 2007

Have It All

Saw this on the telly's news...

Havidol ®!!!

So I popped by the site at (where else) http://www.havidol.com/. And I thought I should have it all, took the quiz and who knew that I don't Havidol? Forty Two! Bloody 42!! Won't I ever see the end of this damned number?! Anyway it's just a bunch of hogwash. I mean, come on! Have-it-all? Havidol!

Really? Have-it-all?
*The image shows a contented guy, some funny pun I picked out on the webby itself. It's called "content_male", but I think it should be "contented_male"


-- begin snippet --
My score :

"ZING SELF ASSESSMENT RESULTS
Your score is 42.

If your score falls between 40-60 you should see your doctor immediately.

If your score is between 30-40 you may be on the brink of succumbing to DSACDAD. Be aware of this possibility and be prepared by discussing your options with your doctor.

If your score falls between 15-30 take a moment to check in with yourself. Determine if you are answering as truthfully as possible. It's okay to need help. And thankfully help is available."
-- end snippet --

Other incessant rants:
Oh, and now, I really can't have it all. My keyboard and my mouse are BOTH down. F-unbelievable. But since I am in a good mood, no swearing from me... so lucky you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home