Gentlewomen, Gentlemen and Genteels in between.
This is the Lyne.
One never sees the Lyne but beholds her.
One never speaks to the Lyne but converses with her.
One never writes to the Lyne, but inscribes to her...

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Heart Day

I <3 some characters.

Now, notice I didn't say "people". That's because, these "characters" aren't real.

Ha! And some of you thought I had a real boyfriend... Please, I don't need one. Besides, I'm committment-phobic and having a steady is like... like... uh, keeping a pet. Especially if the pet produces crap and who has to clean it up? Well, similarities abound I say.

Anyway, poor CD. Lost her cellphone, she did. Now, who exactly would want to steal an ancient relic like a 7260. (Well, compared to my 3200, it is newer. I think.) Still, a greedy bastard is a greedy bastard. And the world's obsession with money has truly manifested itself as one great nega-entity. To be honest, there is no such thing as "evil". That's just an excuse for the actions of some people.

Speaking of spanking new digi-tech-toys, the moment you buy your latest gadget (and then fill out the warranty card), it's already outdated. Don't believe me? See below. In the words of oldversion.com, "Newer isn't always better." And wap-surfing/SMS-ing on your cellphone while your friends are talking is just plain rude. Damn these crazy-fangled inventions for eternity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home