Gentlewomen, Gentlemen and Genteels in between.
This is the Lyne.
One never sees the Lyne but beholds her.
One never speaks to the Lyne but converses with her.
One never writes to the Lyne, but inscribes to her...

Monday, January 15, 2007

Unhealthy therapy?

As some of you have already heard me constantly rant and rave, I do cook. Amidst doing housework, home repairs, computer tweaking, reading and writing in between. Yes, me, very independent yet emotionally clingy, health watcher yet morbidly obese...

What the hell was all that about?! I'm here to talk about some therapy, man! So as I was saying, I cook and find its therapeutic effect emancipating. Such sensations I could never experience, such lessons I could never (did never, actually) learn, such thoughts I could never conjure up. The weight of having a fine utensil in my hand. Oh, if it were only a nihon to... but I'm not a Samurai nor a kenshi. I just love my new chef's knife! And I present to you my shiny friend's family.

From the Royal VKB Collection...
Royal VKB Site


Aren't they just a sexy bunch? Think of all the slicing, dicing and even DNA splicing it could do! Think of the power a sharp instrument like that commands! And I think it just dawned on me that I've turned into my...Father. Oh. My. God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home