Gentlewomen, Gentlemen and Genteels in between.
This is the Lyne.
One never sees the Lyne but beholds her.
One never speaks to the Lyne but converses with her.
One never writes to the Lyne, but inscribes to her...

Friday, January 05, 2007

Thingses did.

I hate writing so I type.

(Besides, I type faster than I write.)

I went to the doctor today and discovered the source of these headaches of mine. "Poor posture effect. Lack of circulation -- being three weeks down -- and dehydration". In short, I haven't been drinking enough. I just hope I don't start throwing up again. Oh, how I love to vomit 13 times a day.

Gave me Mumsy a present, something about a lady of perpetual sorrow or something. Anyway, I loves playing with the damned Irda dongle. Check out my phone and be bloody amazed... AMR conversions suck though so no-no. Dongle!

Went to IKEA, dragging along Pops, whom I had assumed had come but was there for the first time. So many cool things, and even cooler ideas, but so little time. Bowls couldn't come any rounder, boxes couldn't be sold out at a better time, CD boxes are still waiting for me and I need to do something. Anything...

Therapy sessions at an end : either subsidized or private, follow her or get a new therapist. I wants to be discharged and then slowly lay down, roll over and then die. Simple as Mac and Cheese. If me wants to go on, me's just earn some dough and get on with me goddammned life.

So what can I do with my fucked up time? Lists coming the way...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home