Gentlewomen, Gentlemen and Genteels in between.
This is the Lyne.
One never sees the Lyne but beholds her.
One never speaks to the Lyne but converses with her.
One never writes to the Lyne, but inscribes to her...

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Therapy Time (and one more too...)

Let's see what the therapist says about my anger issues...

(1) "High Expectations"
Let's see : Not everyone is a perfectionist and most people couldn't give a damn about their lives, unless they're in the Special Forces or labelled a Type A Personality (I guess). Well, I am hitting Three-Oh in a couple of years, shouldn't I be pushing myself a little harder?

(2) "Laying the Blame on Others"
...which was precisely the point of my outburst. Honestly, if it hadn't been for some people's incompetence, I wouldn't be needing to wait unnecessarily for a [stupidly timed] phone call. 'After lunch', my big fat buttocks.

(3) "Personalizations"
'They're doing it on purpose.' Well, obviously! And with a lame purpose to call "after lunch", meaning that they should make a call at 4:30 pm or after 5:00pm. So they have their lunch at three in the afternoon, then? I'd usually have dinner at four if I was actually on some shift work.

Heh. One resolution was mentioned, and it says "empathy". Seriously? Seriously?! I couldn't care for any more people. And because if I did, I'd go into my über melancholy stage like it was 8 years ago. Yes, I love being in a psych ward. Pfft.

Curiously enough, check these out :
Astrozone's Virgo Archetype says... "(snippet) The need for perfecting everything and everybody causes undue stress, worry and emotional backlashes."

and

Astrology Online Says... "Fussy and a worrier ; Overcritical and harsh ; Perfectionist and conservative"

Wooh. Personally, I am governed by rationale and logic. So astrology is practically insignificant to me but the coincidences are just -- well, you see it for yourself, right? I read somewhere else that there are other signs who are worse off than I am. Oh, I seriously doubt that. Try having a five-day flare up and then we'll call it even. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home