Gentlewomen, Gentlemen and Genteels in between.
This is the Lyne.
One never sees the Lyne but beholds her.
One never speaks to the Lyne but converses with her.
One never writes to the Lyne, but inscribes to her...

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Sims 2 : My Pet Project

Crystal!!!Crystal!!!

Isn't she just adorable?! Here is my favourite brindled boxer but this time in all her Simish glory. Perhaps all you old cronies of mine have heard me talk about her? No? Well, too bad if you can't remember and especially more so if you have never met her.

(I can actually take a proper photo of her. No "devil's eyes"!)

It's mind-boggling what The Sims 2 can bring you, and not just hours of fun that leaves you to neglect your work or waste two days of your life. And now, this... I can have as many boxers as I please, without having to deal with the mess too!

And speaking of mess, there was this IM session I had with a certain someone and she ran off suddenly saying that she had to clean up her pet's poo. Talk about the annoyance of having a real pet.

-- What? I once loved animals. So?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home