Gentlewomen, Gentlemen and Genteels in between.
This is the Lyne.
One never sees the Lyne but beholds her.
One never speaks to the Lyne but converses with her.
One never writes to the Lyne, but inscribes to her...

Monday, January 22, 2007

The Sim-sational Weekend

Okay, so I should be kicked for a pun like that.

-- And I lied. It wasn't as Sim-sational as I put it, rather, I had devoted sacrificed my entire weekend to The Sims 2. Mainly [re-]installing several Gigabytes of everything including projects, neighbourhoods, houses... Who knew being a god was this much work, no wonder why we have the Sabbath. And that explains my innane need for some megalomania. It's fun to have that much control.

Speaking of which, I'd better pop by the chockful of Simmish things at Mod The Sims 2. Because four months of not tweaking with the All-Powerful "boolProp" renders one with a critical case of amnesia. It's a lot to mess around with when you want an entire neighbourhood of your very own Sims. (WARNING : Tweaking for seasoned or advanced players only.)

Yes, me Geek / Nerd. What's wrong with creating your own thing?

He really is Snow White.

See that one above there? I made him myself, huh! Pasty faced too. Hmm, have to change the attire on that Sim, and his hair's too... Huh? Wha? Oh. Hairdos. I also had my hair done today, in case you were wondering. Just why did I so spontaneously agree to accompany Mumsy on a trip to the salon? Maybe it's not so bad tidying up the shag, eh? Although I would like to spend a little less time on my ass. NO WAY am I re-bonding. Not now, not ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home