Gentlewomen, Gentlemen and Genteels in between.
This is the Lyne.
One never sees the Lyne but beholds her.
One never speaks to the Lyne but converses with her.
One never writes to the Lyne, but inscribes to her...

Thursday, January 11, 2007

SHLWAPI this.

Now, ever wondered why I haven't been doing my blog thing for the past 6 months? Ever wondered what the hell I was talking about in a previous post? Well, it's not a dumb fucktard excuse as some of you [wankers] might think.

Here's why.

Stupid error. What the fuck does it mean?


Big revelation of my life, that is. Now, why do I have this photo? Simple, it's the proof for the local Atari fellas to see. After installing Hitman 2 : Silent Assassin, my OS was wiped out. I have a strong feeling that it had something to do with Microsoft's fucking lame updates. I have never seen so much "KBxxxxx" Clutter actually existing in the control panel option, "Add and Remove Programs".

So there was no way of restoring my OS and even with the immense wealth that is so obviously the Internet, none of those so-called solutions worked. I am resourceful enough I can tell you that much, so don't you be pussy-guessing about what I can't do. There was no other solution... Except to have a lean slate to work on.

The magic command? FORMAT C:

So... Imagine having no major errors in your system since mid-2002. Imagine having to attempt backing up all that data you have come to love as your profile settings. Imagine being midway in backing up your files while the shit hit the drivers. Understand my predicament and stop saying that I just suddenly "went out of the loop".

You fucking solve this and then tell me what's it like to lose contact over the past six months. Asshole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home