Gentlewomen, Gentlemen and Genteels in between.
This is the Lyne.
One never sees the Lyne but beholds her.
One never speaks to the Lyne but converses with her.
One never writes to the Lyne, but inscribes to her...

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Just letting off the steam.

Now that I have too much hot coffee in my system, my headaches are gone. Whee! No, wait, that wasn't what I intended to write. Uh, yeah, I am in an okay mood. The sun was shining, my laundry's done, my room is... still my room and I have the coolest MP3s in my collection --

But, no, another interruptus. What, now? Ah, yes, a though bubble plops into the posterior lobes of my most complex organ. A certain revelation has been made to me, and I am most certainly not relishing in having my skin crawl.

Almost feels like letting my Pops hear the Stylistics.

...With the intensity multiplied to that of 500. I have been told about a certain character whose obvious infidelity and non-existent integrity (God, those words don't quite go together.) has upset the balance in a certain someone's life. And that someone has actually set foot in my haus. A male maggot who was disgustingly disgusting. Urgh.

(If I'd used more colourful adjectives, I'd insult the dictionary.)

Several years ago, I did threaten the pseudo-schlong, part-jokingly that he'd better not hurt his woman. Now I am not saying this as his possession but as an entrusted duty to take care. And I say partially because I am über serious and a viciously unforgiving lamprey. I just hope the law would be on my side when I am given the chance to actually mangle someone's face, or at least test out my 1337 skills in smashing things. If all else fails...

TEH B45T4RD MU5T D1E!!!111ONE1ONE11!! B4D JUJU 0N J00.

Oh, w00t, w00t.

(It's been ages since I spoke LEET. Man, sure as hell fun.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home