Gentlewomen, Gentlemen and Genteels in between.
This is the Lyne.
One never sees the Lyne but beholds her.
One never speaks to the Lyne but converses with her.
One never writes to the Lyne, but inscribes to her...

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Heh. Just heard...

Heard there was something on "The Dance Floor".
It ain't blood, it ain't murder, it's...

Halo 2. Really?

Yeah, there's no mistaking it. Viewership figures, from its premiere episode on Channel 5 on 21st/Jan/07 last Sunday, were pretty impressive. Myself included. And what a waste of time. So I spent the rest of mine tweaking my Sims. (As usual.) Although the seniors were pretty cool. Go seniors!

So, they made an ad to thank viewers. At least! The decency of them for having wasted my time. If you heard this sound (386KB, 18 Seconds) -- freakin' awesome eerie if you ask me -- on that ad, then it heralds impending doom on Earth as Covenant Shadows cruise along the highway tunnels heading down to Metropolis. Well, I had fun. Just don't make me go through any of those Jackal sniper-infested levels. Legendary hell, and their looks don't help either. Thank Yous aplenty, Bungie!

Halo 2's Jackal? Ugly.
Jackals are ugly uglierer!!!


So why use that ominous music for that gratitude trailer? Beats me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home