Gentlewomen, Gentlemen and Genteels in between.
This is the Lyne.
One never sees the Lyne but beholds her.
One never speaks to the Lyne but converses with her.
One never writes to the Lyne, but inscribes to her...

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Demise of the Ccc...

Crikey. My Letter C is seeing its last days. But then again, I HOPE not!

Contacts. (Drat! Another letter C.) Most strange indeed having a conversation with a stranger. And not even face-to-face... sounds almost cyber-stalker like. How social we Sims, er, humans are. And forming relationships of all kinds : friends, enemies, acquaintances, another-name-on-the-contact-list, clients, bosses (WTF?!). Relatives aren't counted because they exist whether you like it or not.

And my personal favourite, relationships of the intimate sort. Shame on you if you had something dirty in mind. Although, that naughty bit always puts a damned silly grin on my face. Yes, I admit I can be devilishly "horned".

All you old peeps of mine? STOP looking at me like that! I am human you know. And what do I look for in a significant other? I'll let you decide. Pretty damned obvious and definitely a complement of mine, psychologically and physiologically. No room for lesbians so...ZING!

I just wonder why some human bonds die away like so...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home