Gentlewomen, Gentlemen and Genteels in between.
This is the Lyne.
One never sees the Lyne but beholds her.
One never speaks to the Lyne but converses with her.
One never writes to the Lyne, but inscribes to her...

Friday, January 19, 2007

Console For No Consoles.

It's 2007 now and... I still haven't got myself a next-gen console. Well, broke I may be, but rich my imagination keeps me... What kind of bullshit was that? I got no dough, so I can only dream. "Wishlist" as they say, so, if I should prioritize :

(1) Xbox 360 (well, duh!)
- Check out those games, and Halo 3, and it's been around for a bit.
(2) Nintendo wii
- Well, what have we here. "DS capability"? Hmm. Anyway, it isn't a ...
(3) PlayStation 3
- Need to sell a kidney for this one, obviously.

As for the latter two options, I don't suppose it's fair to do this but I just had to put up this video URL. I saw this way back when I Googled for -- Anyway, it almost kind of feels like the time when the Playstation people got hurt by the Nintendo boys. Oh, yeah, if you're wondering about the sense of Déja Vu? You'd be geeky enough to know about the Macintosh/Microsoft showdown. Now, if only they'd tidied the Mac guy's scruff.

Nintendo wii versus PlayStation 3
WII vs PS3

(Man, if I was lesbian, I'd be so turned on by something so cute.)


Hell, I had the cash, I'd get them both! Although, I wouldn't know what I would do with the blu-ray feature exactly. Bah, who cares if I'm broke. Nobody's fuckin' giving me a job. So I gots no money.

Yes, people of the gaming industry weep because I have no stable income thus I cannot spend my precious earned-with-sweat-and-blood money (...Blood Money? Been a while since I played Hitman...). Wanna blame someone for not having another gamer provide your income? Then blame these snub nosed pricks who couldn't give a shit about what they ask for on the classifieds, who are too stingy to offer any sign of a notification or are just too elitist to care. They even sound like some kikes I know from a law school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home