Gentlewomen, Gentlemen and Genteels in between.
This is the Lyne.
One never sees the Lyne but beholds her.
One never speaks to the Lyne but converses with her.
One never writes to the Lyne, but inscribes to her...

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Birthday #2 and one of those "coughing fits" days.

Happy Birthday, Mumsy.

Again, another discreet salutation. Because being senior just isn't something to scream out to the world and throwing a party to render you broke and powerless against the fact of life.

We had a small affair, with a slice of bacon too!

But just what did we do today? Hmm. I woke up this morning, not too late, not early, and I had Mumsy's Omelette!!! Yummmy... It was her birthday no doubt but I think it is always cheaper to make breakfast rather than buy it. So immediately after breakfast, I got stuck watching HBO and put up with Dwayne Johnson and his soldier lot. "Doom"

Gawd! It's a glorified FPS movie! It was so bad, I actually enjoyed watching it. Especially the First-Person Shooter bits! And after having fun for the past two hours or so, I hammered away at Halo 2, although it had swords instead of chainsaws...

After that, well, it was off to dinner and boy! I love shopping. Got myself (1) CDs of Prince [which I'm listening to write now], Mary J Blige and The Who (2)My Chinese New Year's Apparel (3)Got a Giordano membership for a lifetime this time you befuddled wankers!!! Wasn't that what you guys said the last time about the Silver Key system? My ass.

Whatever, I am in a really good mood. Been so for the past few days, so much so that I forgot to do up my blog. Feel good time? Maybe a feel good blog? Nah, there'd only nine entries in a span of say, 5000 days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home