Gentlewomen, Gentlemen and Genteels in between.
This is the Lyne.
One never sees the Lyne but beholds her.
One never speaks to the Lyne but converses with her.
One never writes to the Lyne, but inscribes to her...

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Birthday #1 and one of "those" days.

Happy Birthday, Da.

So why the need for the discreet? I hate birthdays, that's why.

And in most cases, it's closer to the end. No one gets younger as they say, although I have seen the reversal with Joan Collins. Oh, man... yergh. Outside shows one thing but on the inside? And I even had to watch the Golden Girls today, how depressing.

So, this day was a fricking waste. I had one of my classic temper flare-ups first thing in the morning. My disk defragmentaion took five fucking long hours. And adding to all this shit, a missed morning call from fucking New Era, deciding to call at its own discretion...

The fuckers called yesterday, as they said "after lunch", universal knowledge that is after lunchtime or so... but no! Those retards decided to call at 4+ pm instead. Well what fucked their heads so hard that they don't even know how to read time? Then the next morning, today that is, they called but I was out and my cellphone can't follow me where I go... so fuck their idiocy.

I had to bother a friend -- CD! -- of mine to get those T-bags calling me. Boy, do I regret asking a favour like that of her. There's gotta be something I do for her to make up for those fucktards' stupidity. Oh, and guess what? They haven't called shit since. A birthday that was actually a fucking waste of time. Thank you so much, morons of the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home