Gentlewomen, Gentlemen and Genteels in between.
This is the Lyne.
One never sees the Lyne but beholds her.
One never speaks to the Lyne but converses with her.
One never writes to the Lyne, but inscribes to her...

Monday, January 08, 2007

And steam-rolled the other two.

Come to think of it... what of the other two? Let's see, one's herself and the other one's... half herself. Literally. Either that or there's more of me to go around. I wonder how many servings I would make to feed a Papu New Guinean family...

And I so hate Hannibal Lector... but that is not the point, Godammit!!!

Must have been the blasted books warehouse expo, I kept seeing Thomas Harris every bloody where. (Hey, I got my book at least, WHEE!) Jesus, what the hell do people read, man? Come on! Give me more of that trashy stuff by wannabe fantasy authors from TSR or Wizards of the Coast for that matter.

And now, I steam roll the other two. Man, it's a pain to be so... so... A.D.D.

Well, I gotta go for more of these gatherings. Must be pretty good being a social person. Better write about all those hoo-hah's and what-ho's... in my diary. What? Yes, I do keep a diary. Hell, even my Sims keep diaries. It's called THERAPY. Can you say "therapy", kids? ZING! At least it ain't any of that shit like the show those two cosmetically caked cows have, and who just... aren't my type.

You know, it's pretty hard MSN chatting with so many people at a time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home