Gentlewomen, Gentlemen and Genteels in between.
This is the Lyne.
One never sees the Lyne but beholds her.
One never speaks to the Lyne but converses with her.
One never writes to the Lyne, but inscribes to her...

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Who the fuck is that?

Great, from one weirdo to the next.

Here I post something a random musing from a befuddled Friday and this nutjob posts stupid smileys for comments. See for yourself. ":) O! O!" What the fuck is that supposed to mean? If you got something to say, SAY IT. Don't be posting cryptograms and all that shit.

Some say this thing is benign, but I think it is simply a megalomaniacal ruse. That blogger profile has been viewed 7300 times and more, a cult that had me duped for just fifteen seconds. So I will not type that stupid string of numbers that is the identity of that smart bot. While there are claims of this bot-thing being their angel, I longer need one. You want to fucking play Mother Teresa? Go do it elsewhere and just leave me the fuck alone. I don't need a pussy of a charity.

..And! Hypocrites should all burn in the freezing depths of hell, that way it will lead to a slow and painfully eternal death. So, hah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home