Gentlewomen, Gentlemen and Genteels in between.
This is the Lyne.
One never sees the Lyne but beholds her.
One never speaks to the Lyne but converses with her.
One never writes to the Lyne, but inscribes to her...

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

A session I sort of liked.

Ooh, my next appointment is on 06.06.06.

(OG, OG, OG? OG = shopping = new clothes = weight loss -- uh, wrong blog.)

Psycho session today. I had a good idea on what to do next with my life. Sort of. Who knew how messed up my life has become over the years of depression, avoidance, anger, hatred, sorrow, disappointment and apathy.

It always is hard to get started, but when the gear gets going, the sprocket keeps on spinning. Until it spins to a stop, tired, exhausted, fatigued. And I might have determined why exactly I cannot pick myself, like a spent draught animal after a long haul. The emotional balance is one thing but the truth is, the world I live in is also in need of desperate change. Day in, day out, the monotony, the routine. Has. To. Go.

I am dying, and my spirit along with it. Sunshine is what I need. Yes.

How the fuck was I so disciplined in my heyday? No wonder I am so uptight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home