Gentlewomen, Gentlemen and Genteels in between.
This is the Lyne.
One never sees the Lyne but beholds her.
One never speaks to the Lyne but converses with her.
One never writes to the Lyne, but inscribes to her...

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

My sad -- SDA Pun

Fwah. The heat is frickin' killing me. Well, you know what they say about the weather, "When it's May, it's not even June yet." ...And even as I've just made that up, it won't help me think cool thoughts. And they bloody have X'mas in July down under.

Whatever, heat aside, I am HAPPY!!! You know why? My MP3 player is playing right again!!! YAY!!! Not even a dollar spent. Apparently, it had to do with a firmware update. Thanks to Bee Hoon -- eh? No! Meng Choon of Creative, I am in the mood for silly stuff.

My supposed SDA Banner for Mr. Chiam See Tong - "My Chiam-pion". Wah! I damn good, man. ;) *rofl*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home