Gentlewomen, Gentlemen and Genteels in between.
This is the Lyne.
One never sees the Lyne but beholds her.
One never speaks to the Lyne but converses with her.
One never writes to the Lyne, but inscribes to her...

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I spoil myself...

A Mario raccoon is better than raccoon eyes...
Super Mario Brothers 3


Look, what I got! No more throwing a tantrum at my dinosaur console. No more frustration from the hours long gaming only to have the dreaded "black screen freeze". And since Super Mario Bros. 3 (Whee! Can't believe I have it!) is on the Game Boy Advance, I can save it.

So I am a sad, sad person. Still living in the latter recesses of the yester-world. I mean, I still cling on to my NES (Nintendo Entertainment System, kids.), and its big black packaging, and the only pirated cartridge of the aforementioned title, and its wild card adapter...

Kudos to the fellow at Gaming World in Tampines Mall. I loves you, my man. A chum I need in sharing my gaming woes, whims and all the other things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home