Gentlewomen, Gentlemen and Genteels in between.
This is the Lyne.
One never sees the Lyne but beholds her.
One never speaks to the Lyne but converses with her.
One never writes to the Lyne, but inscribes to her...

Friday, May 12, 2006

Frankly speaking.

Now there was this person who said these flowery and obviously shallow things, after reading one of my entries. I'm not saying thank you because she visited, but thanks to her for proving my theories correct.

(1) Ugliness is. Ordinary people are just too stupid to understand this.
[snip] trekkie: Why don't you get a makeover?
[snip] trekkie: And work out a bit
[snip] trekkie: Lucky I didn't grow fat
[snip] trekkie: and my friends say [I'm] cute
[snip] trekkie: thin


Now my blog says, "confessions of a big, fat, ugly person" and etc. Right? Now this aforementioned person privately messaged me that everyone is beautiful in his or her own way. Tch. Yeah, right. Easy to say that, dumbass. You HAVE been called cute. What about those who never have that privilege? And she calls me "alright". Wow, ego booster there. Yes, my heart goes out to those to who appeared in that local newspaper article years ago. Let us all be ugly together.

Satori time - I am fat because I am depressed, and I am depressed because I am fat. So why aren't you, kid? This is so unfair. I just don't understand how thin, "cute" and college going kids can be depressed.

(2) I always seem to attract Indians who are always full of themselves.
[snip] trekkie: they like me because I am very funny
[snip] trekkie: I have nicknames
trekkie: genius
trekkie: scientist
trekkie: and the like
[snip] Me: what's your worst nickname?
trekkie: none?


Thanks to a cousin, Jaded Forest, who often gives me the heads up with this strange phenomenon. I don't know, what is it with India and Singapore? Can't they go check out people from elsewhere? Now she says she's depressed, how the fuck can you be depressed with those nicknames? All I ever got were really degrading nicknames that had something to do with my appearance and various slang for female genatalia, which is why I practically hate everyone.

[snip] trekkie: I am suicidal
So am I, big deal. Every teenager is and finds it a cool trend being that. I was, still am and always will be, but does that solve anything? No. Even then, it is a crime to commit suicide where I come from and how you arrest the corpse is beyond me. Jail time for attempted suicide only pushes on the desire to be dead, a crminal record gets you nowhere on the tiny little island nation. Besides suicide is only a means to call out for attention. Me? I just want to stop caring and being compassionate, and then take the easy out of my problems. Who wouldn't?

(3) Singapore is a lovely place.
And it sure is. Strong infrastructure, corruption free, poverty managed. But how did it get there? Competitive structuring. Let's dish out a sweet example, we are sorted out into our appropriate classes via an academic peformance exams. The stigma stays, the students are demotivated for the rest of their academic lives, end of case. Yes, thank you, lovely Singapore education system.

Gawd, I really, really, really, REALLY hate my luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home