Gentlewomen, Gentlemen and Genteels in between.
This is the Lyne.
One never sees the Lyne but beholds her.
One never speaks to the Lyne but converses with her.
One never writes to the Lyne, but inscribes to her...

Saturday, May 06, 2006

First vote.

I voted for the first time, not that it was all that much of a democratic move. And my vote being secret? Pah! Utter bullshit. These pathetic partitioned tables were all that offered such privacy and there were people walking behind me while I notched my candidates of choice.

Rather questionable this supposed [daft] professionalism. First World government with Third World practices. And since it was my national obligation, I shall tell who I voted for... Yes, I voted for a PAP smear...but it is funny since I never had any sexual contact. Oh, shit. Physical sexual contact.

All in all, what a farce really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home