Gentlewomen, Gentlemen and Genteels in between.
This is the Lyne.
One never sees the Lyne but beholds her.
One never speaks to the Lyne but converses with her.
One never writes to the Lyne, but inscribes to her...

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Quick Deutsche Nooto

Nooto? Got pretty mixed up there. Uh, what was I gonna write? Oh, yeah --

Earlier this week, I bit my tongue. No shit, and it really did bleed and all. Kinda of strange swallowing my own blood while ingesting a lovely lunch. And just which Goddamned day was that? Ugh, can't remember. So anyway, it still bloody hurts!

And why, you ask, after so many days that delicate mouthpiece (Heh-heh. Good one.) still does? I had to pronounce a nice little word in German : Spricht.

Ow.

I just can't remember what day was it when I bit my tongue. Damn, I need sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home