Gentlewomen, Gentlemen and Genteels in between.
This is the Lyne.
One never sees the Lyne but beholds her.
One never speaks to the Lyne but converses with her.
One never writes to the Lyne, but inscribes to her...

Sunday, April 30, 2006

'Ort! 'Ort! 'Ort!

I can't wait to start killing people again.

Man, it's really weird saying that out loud. Anyway, it is the end of April -- mua-ha-ha-ha, sounds like I killed her -- and the games are shipping in. At least, according to me since I haven't been out of the house to have a good time. No thanks to a certain someone.

Things to do in May...
(1) Go to Suntec and Marina square.
(2) Go to Kinokuniya and buy stuff like Druden, Pons, Themen, etc.
(3) Go eat dim sum or dine at Billy bombers, or both!
(4) Eat myself to death. (In progress)
(5) Meet the dermatologist, psychologist and endocrinologist and then...
(6) Think up of other interesting ways to commit suicide.
(7) Rent some good movies.
(8) Write that creepy occult story I ended up having.
(9) Remember that I'm now twenty-ish. Fuck that.
(10) Try dying from fatigue.

Yep, that about sums up my life. Lah-dee-fucking-dah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home