Gentlewomen, Gentlemen and Genteels in between.
This is the Lyne.
One never sees the Lyne but beholds her.
One never speaks to the Lyne but converses with her.
One never writes to the Lyne, but inscribes to her...

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I really, really, really hate sorting out my hard drive data... and then backing them all up afterwards (duh). No surprise that OCD is alive and kicking in me. Wonder why I keeop downloading stuff and then realize -- much to my displeasure -- that I have several duplicates residing within. Ugh.

Speaking of alive and kicking, does it mean Tucker had an alien baby? Sounds absolutely adorable. "Honk! Honk! Honk!" And O'Malley is in Sarge? Jesus, of all the people. Sarge. Can't wait for the next season of Red Versus Blue. Meh, I'll hype about it later.

Oh, look. Channel 5 really has run out of shows to broadcast. They're showing the lovely Victoria's Secret show. Again. Like I care. Seriously, what's the point of wearing undies the price of a monthly tuition fee when no one would see it?

What stupid man would care looking at almost naked women with bits of fabric/odd materials hiding their naughty parts? Either show them fully naked or wearing an awesome clothing line, man. Me? I'd like my share of... er, naked men, thank you. For all those who assumed I am a lesbian, guess I'll have to disappoint you miserable lot. Turns out I am as heterosexual as they get. So go gossip about someone else.

Yay, procrastinating rulez... Back to work. Uagh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home