Gentlewomen, Gentlemen and Genteels in between.
This is the Lyne.
One never sees the Lyne but beholds her.
One never speaks to the Lyne but converses with her.
One never writes to the Lyne, but inscribes to her...

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Cocked my head.

(And that sounded wonderfully vulgar. Sweet!)

Argh! Stupid Blogger's a real dick. Why does it always have to be this slow. I guess maybe I hate logging on to this channel. Correction -- Blogspot is a real cockbite.

Check out the news on Rooster Teeth's RvB. Says here that a kid wore this T-shirt printed with a simple "Cockbite" -- a word most fondly associated with the RT gang -- and then some humourless teacher reported this as school misconduct. Honestly! That is just so lame... Which brings me to Asian expletives, which are a whole lot insulting but no one gives a fuck about that.

Me? I wore a school uniform, so what else is there to wear except the same thing day in, day out? Kind of easy on measuring up to the style factor, unless you're stuck in a school with a not-so-neat-looking uniform or a body shape that doesn't suit the dumbassed cutting like box-fucking-pleats. Girls always have it bad. Tough luck, huh.

And the neat thing is... I completely forgot what I wanted to put down here in the first place. Fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home