Gentlewomen, Gentlemen and Genteels in between.
This is the Lyne.
One never sees the Lyne but beholds her.
One never speaks to the Lyne but converses with her.
One never writes to the Lyne, but inscribes to her...

Friday, March 24, 2006

Japanese Jargon

No kidding, it is frickin' 3 O'clock in the morning.

Anyway, I'm so VERY glad I finished sending the mail to my teacher. Been pretty bad of me not to reply to her sooner. But then my mind wasn't on the language and it certainly the fact hasn't dawned upon it that I have something big tonight. I'm not telling what it is.

I have to admit Japanese has some really bizarre semantics in it. And tardiness isn't going to be value for my money nor value for myself if I don't read, write or practice. I wonder if NJstar is really worth the hype? Hmm.

Wooh! I can't type another word, let alone another letter. I just so happen to cut my fingernails too short and boy, do they hurt. Well at the rate they're going it won't be long before I overtrim. er, trim them again. I better get my eyes checked.


Ne, Meeru o Okurimashita ka? Yokatta!

Ja mata.

Kochira Lyne desu. O yasumi Nasai.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home