Gentlewomen, Gentlemen and Genteels in between.
This is the Lyne.
One never sees the Lyne but beholds her.
One never speaks to the Lyne but converses with her.
One never writes to the Lyne, but inscribes to her...

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I had a panic attack...

I had a panic attack...again. And this time I just had to document it. Not a pleasant experience at all, but it makes me wonder what exactly is happening inside of my crazy (atrophied?) physiology. Seriously, to experience what an attack feels like is nothing short of -- for lack of better expressions -- blech.

And it always seems to start off without a hint of its oncoming, harmlessly enough. I went grocery shopping. (Tuesdays being "Seniors' 2% Off Day", but it's not me!) Weather is disgutingly hot and humid, as always, and it still is. In spite of the fact that cool winds and rolling thunder were promising some rain, which then failed to do so. Anyway, then came our -- my Da and me -- return to the car in the residential parking lot.

The world was moving by faster again. The sounds were louder than usual again. I couldn't breath again. The smells, mostly unpleasant ones, were suddenly the preoccupation of my olfactory senses again. My skin crawled again, I wanted to stop and die at that instant...

And Xanax helped, even if it was a little, and did its work effectively. However, I didn't feel drowsy upon consuming those tiny buggers at all. Thank the love of evil (and a "kaboom!" to o'Malley, please) that I found them, even if it was a tad bit late... I just wonder if breathing right could really help. I did try and all in vain too, no doubt as a panicked mind fails to comprehend the purpose of calming one's self down.

I really hate panic attacks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home