Gentlewomen, Gentlemen and Genteels in between.
This is the Lyne.
One never sees the Lyne but beholds her.
One never speaks to the Lyne but converses with her.
One never writes to the Lyne, but inscribes to her...

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The Price of Death.

Life is so cheap, I can imagine it on a discount rack right about now...

...Or maybe during the Great Singapore Sale (Oh, I can't wait!)

Stumbled on this lovely little parody site and boy, was I suddenly bloodthirstier than usual. What is it that drives a human to kill another? I don't know -- Bullshit, I do know. And one word : Competition. Ah, the quintessentially primal instinct to protect what one wishes to claim as one's own. Especially in the case of when your own resourced are threatented by the very existence of the parasite, or more specifically a personified fungal growth from the tinea classification.

And as for me, I feel like bawling my eyes out, since none of that is real. Brazen but beautiful idea for plain work of fiction. Also, had I the funds to pay for a Hitman's informational needs, travel expenses, weaponry, accomodations, bribery, artistry(my personal favourite, this I wouldn't mind) and miscellaneous contingency plans, I'd bloody hell get rid of several people, whose wickedness suck up too much air for good folk to live on.

HITMAN - The best place to put your problems is in a grave!

And the "people" from the aforementioned site don't kill animals. Pussies. (Obviously fakes.) I'd love a rabbit risotto anytime. Or skinning all of the neighbourhood's cats, but what the hell am I going to do with all those ratty feline pelts?


The. Lyne. is. out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home