Gentlewomen, Gentlemen and Genteels in between.
This is the Lyne.
One never sees the Lyne but beholds her.
One never speaks to the Lyne but converses with her.
One never writes to the Lyne, but inscribes to her...

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

NeW yEaR. oLd Me.

No fucking kidding. It's seriously 1 bleedin' in the a.m.

And I'm over a month late... No, I don't mean I'm pregnant either.

"sO hOw'S yOuSe PeOpLe BeEn?"
(Why am I typing like this? Fuck do I know...)
The New Years -- yeah, yeah, BOTH the Solar and the Lunar -- have gone by and boy, I need to get my priorities. But guess what? I am too damned tired to care about doing shit like self-improvement. So be it. I hate a lot of more things now and I love myself for admitting that. I'll get down to updating this blog with my insanely dull life wHeNeVeR. i. FeEl. LiKe. It.

* * *


Damn, I wish I was on pot or something. I'd prolly sleep like a baby after pulling a "That 70's Show" moment. Speaking of which, I realize now how much Church from Red Versus Blue reminds me of Eric Foreman. Dorkiness included too. Hmm, not bad at all, at least some parts of the cognitive functions in my brain are still functioning.

So here's my whoop-dee-frickin'-doo update on my life. Otherwise it's all ended up pissy as always. And on a side note? No, maybe not in MY blog I'll spam it over to my chum blog. Too bad for ya, gurly.

~ LyNe OuT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home