Gentlewomen, Gentlemen and Genteels in between.
This is the Lyne.
One never sees the Lyne but beholds her.
One never speaks to the Lyne but converses with her.
One never writes to the Lyne, but inscribes to her...

Monday, December 12, 2005

Writer's Bloc, er, Block

Damn. Damn. Damn.

All right, the reason for all this frustration stems from the fact that I find myself walking around in my circles in my life. Or maybe backwards even. As the holidays shift into overdrive and the whoop-dee-fucking-doo spirit draws ever so close, I get into this phenomenally foul mood rivalling the definition of sourpuss.

And there is that be-damned John Lennon Christmas ditty.

Funny, I made no progress or so it feels. Therapist says to acknowledge the little things, people around me go jet-setting, relatives hitting the high points in their lives and yet... Bah, no point dwelling in Loserville.

Welcome to my life. Lucked out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home