Gentlewomen, Gentlemen and Genteels in between.
This is the Lyne.
One never sees the Lyne but beholds her.
One never speaks to the Lyne but converses with her.
One never writes to the Lyne, but inscribes to her...

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Splinter Cell Come Fourth

Wicked.

I cannot wait to immerse myself in the pants, er, place of Sam Fisher. And in the question of morality, I am most certain he should be allowed to teeter on the edge. Who wants a bloody do-gooder all the time? I certainly hated myself for being that, how long ago that person died and such a tragic demise for her it was.

Splinter Cell : Double Agent

Splinter Cell 4
"You have no idea what's coming..."


And all that stupid speculation by the idiots (repugnant lot, some of them) on the Ubi boards never fails to amuse the addled brain. What I mean is why create and build up upon something that cannot be quite confirmed, and then eventually crush youselves with sheer disappointment. Such creativity wasted indeed when they could be working in refuse disposal instead.

And in other news, a cousin of mine has been accepted to earn his PhD. Oh, joy. That leaves me nowhere. I suppose I am so comfortable with disappointment it feels like nothing more than a little prick on a chopped off finger.

Expect nothing more and everything less. Lyne out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home