Gentlewomen, Gentlemen and Genteels in between.
This is the Lyne.
One never sees the Lyne but beholds her.
One never speaks to the Lyne but converses with her.
One never writes to the Lyne, but inscribes to her...

Monday, December 05, 2005

Speak in your corner?

Singapore. Just watched a documentary of it. Not too bad really. You foreigners have your views and we have ours, so shut your trap and live with it. In this case, I will state this as a freedom of speech and a basic human right to live as an individual not conforming to being anything else other than another co-existing sentient... At least I do know that the "White Hair" looks frighteningly similar to a Korean dude.

I just found a use for the local [supposed] "Speaker's Corner", and sadly politics would not be the reason. And what exactly led me up to this? Imagine a presidential candidate-wannabe talking -- or yelling by the looks of it -- to no one but the open field before his eyes. Sounds like a dream come true for me who practically loves to gussy up in front of an imaginary crowd of spectators and then goofing it all up with a slip up or two.

Why, I could pull a Richard Burton or even a MacBeth moment. Or even share my views on how terrorism has changed our way or life... oh, wait a minute. Sounds like there is some ambition after all. Hmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home