Gentlewomen, Gentlemen and Genteels in between.
This is the Lyne.
One never sees the Lyne but beholds her.
One never speaks to the Lyne but converses with her.
One never writes to the Lyne, but inscribes to her...

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Not the Leo...

At least, I don't mean Di (Who is a Leo by the way).

A strange turn of events, the reel life reflecting the real life. Here we have Leo McGarry having a cardiac arrest in Camp David ...and lived. However, John Spencer wasn't that lucky. Now that I think I about it -- after spending a considerable amount of time being sad -- his role might no longer be Chief of Staff, I suppose his voice of wisdom will be there for the last 365. Figuratively speaking. Does it herald The West Wing's End already?

John Spencer as Leo McGarry
John Spencer
1946 - 2005

I'll miss you old boy. Along with everyone else who loves a crotchety old fuddy duddy.
R.I.P.


And if anyone thinks that directly means "Rest in Peace" I have half a heart to rip your head off. Ping out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home