Gentlewomen, Gentlemen and Genteels in between.
This is the Lyne.
One never sees the Lyne but beholds her.
One never speaks to the Lyne but converses with her.
One never writes to the Lyne, but inscribes to her...

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Tch. Femininity?

So, like, I ran through some of the SPAM from my Mumsy's e-mail account. There was this supposedly inspirational -- to me anyway -- little tidbit about a woman's feeling good on the inside... and I'm not talking about getting knocked up.

Something about "have-to's", "need-to's" and "ought-to's". Whatever. All that clutter in the head and that kind of shit. I guess it must really be neat to just let go and not begrudgingly cling on to memories like a shrivelled up old witch. Well, my old self died a torturous death, sad to say, and I couldn't possibly dwell on the concept on conscience...since I can't sleep well either, with or without one.

It'll be just like a post-dinner afterthought...so I picked up a cat by its tail and threw it to see if it landed on all fours. It didn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home