Gentlewomen, Gentlemen and Genteels in between.
This is the Lyne.
One never sees the Lyne but beholds her.
One never speaks to the Lyne but converses with her.
One never writes to the Lyne, but inscribes to her...

Monday, November 07, 2005

A festive week in review --

Wha...?

Anyway, it has been quite a bedazzling week. Literally. Christmas lights are up (not mine! DeepRaya.)and racing garishly upon my window panes. Oh, insomnia come comfort me. Also, how painfully nostalgic since the Yuletide season is around. And I really despise, no, hate Christmas. When everyone goes overly gushy about sentiment and stuff. Who needs such emotion when they cannot bother themselves with such for the rest of the year? That part of me died over a decade ago.

Be. Damned. Hypocrites.

Oh, like, I caught the 9/11 report on NatGeo on Sunday. I never realized how much I love Billy Joel's music. And how little I am bothered to sort through my CD collection.

And my therapist says what gives me the blues is that fact that I need social interaction. Just who the fuck I can get to converse with me, the devil only knows.

Patriot Games time. Turrah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home