Gentlewomen, Gentlemen and Genteels in between.
This is the Lyne.
One never sees the Lyne but beholds her.
One never speaks to the Lyne but converses with her.
One never writes to the Lyne, but inscribes to her...

Sunday, October 30, 2005

"When the spirit lifts..."

"When the spirit lifts, we might need another trip to the liquor cabinet."

Ah, yes. As I let my hair dry, after a refreshingly hot shower I cannot describe how it feels when cleanliness soothes it all. Simply because my brains went down the drain along with the filth. La-dee-dah.

So I was struck by an inspirational moment. Here I had a conversation with one from the family, and this delightful nugget had to come up. Obviously in the context of comparisons and superlatives, I went to the extremes by making a statement with Kofi Annan in it... if you tend to play with a litle graphology, neatness is his, uh, trait.

"Chap's so neat, probably has his dinner plates arranged in alphabetical order."

If there is such a possibility of doing so, do let me know. I would like to have suggestions on how to arrange my CD collection in that order. I am so in desperate need of a little organisation in my life. And if you are Kofi Annan, you need not apply.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home