Gentlewomen, Gentlemen and Genteels in between.
This is the Lyne.
One never sees the Lyne but beholds her.
One never speaks to the Lyne but converses with her.
One never writes to the Lyne, but inscribes to her...

Saturday, October 29, 2005

"It shows, huh?"

So I haven't been the chummiest sort of fellow in a while.

Not that I can help it -- or then again -- the mood has been dipping in the lows... Almost like a barometer there. And Heavens be praised, the monsoon is here. I find myself gorging to an early grave, I wonder why I want to fill up an insatiable hunger that can never quite be satisfied. Tch.

I want to be away from people, even from those that I want to be near. And yet all I can think of is running away and hoping no one would come to find me. And being forgotten is the most painful thing I can ever possibly think of not ever going through that again. Death would be the easiest resolution to all the pangs of having sentience and ridding this crazy world of one less sorry bloke. There just aren't that many people cracked out to be in this whacky planet.

How I love delving in depressive repose. Honestly, it makes you humble and the fact that you can be in a world all to yourself helps in a twisted therapeutic way. Of sorts... I guess. Halloweenie Season is nigh.

(Oh, and I did up the place a little. Obvious, isn't it?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home