Gentlewomen, Gentlemen and Genteels in between.
This is the Lyne.
One never sees the Lyne but beholds her.
One never speaks to the Lyne but converses with her.
One never writes to the Lyne, but inscribes to her...

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Third Day, so uncharmed.

(edit : Just realised I have this bizarre habit of clicking on the left-most button in a confirmation dialogue. No wonder why I lost some of my SIMS 2 game saves... and that nothing appeared on my Blog for two days.)

Buh, it was a lousy Saturday. And to top it all off, the sound of a jackhammer was simply undelightful. The night before, I had trouble sleeping -- partly due to the fact that I spent 8 hours in a row sitting in front of a computer screen.

Japanese lesson was fun too, although it could have been more fun. I had a shot of Starbucks -- blech -- to keep me awake throughout the lesson, actually only an hour or so. In the end, the caffeine did little to spare me the embarassment of mishearing the Sensei.

Whatever. Wakarimasen can also be used to the extent of "I wouldn't know."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home