Gentlewomen, Gentlemen and Genteels in between.
This is the Lyne.
One never sees the Lyne but beholds her.
One never speaks to the Lyne but converses with her.
One never writes to the Lyne, but inscribes to her...

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

"Hadal Depths of Mythic Proportions"

Or whatever else I had intended to state... And the realization has dawned on me that I have not written my fantasy novella for the past six years. Six years?! Really? Oh my God. I have a use for stranger Chimaera Genre anthropomorphs now.

I love that word. Hadal --

-- and back to the issue here. Some Japanese oceanographers / researchers captured my dreaded friend on the reel. Sweet Jesus! I am so freaked out by these giant squids. Just why do they have to get so big anyway? I guess that does explain why sperm whales get to that size.... Ah, the tight bonds of the evolutionary connection.

Giant squids freak me out nonetheless. Yergh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home