Gentlewomen, Gentlemen and Genteels in between.
This is the Lyne.
One never sees the Lyne but beholds her.
One never speaks to the Lyne but converses with her.
One never writes to the Lyne, but inscribes to her...

Sunday, September 04, 2005

"The 1st is my birthday."

(edit : Just realised I have this bizarre habit of clicking on the left-most button in a confirmation dialogue. No wonder why I lost some of my SIMS 2 game saves... and that nothing appeared on my Blog for two days.)

Well, here I present to you a little trivial nugget :

I was born on the first of the Lunar Eighth Month, which means no more Seventh Month hocus-pocus and miscellaneous superstitions which have neither bases to be fact or fiction. How, decidedly charmed of me.

... Which had me finding a centipede in my toilet bowl. Hmm.
... And then a mynah with a broken leg. Oh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home